LEARN BALLET IN 6 CLASSES IN 6 WEEKS. OUR SUCCESSFUL ALIGN 1 WORKSHOP HAS TRAINED HUNDREDS JUST LIKE YOU!
START WITH OTHER BEGINNERS ON THE SAME DAY AND PROGRESS TOGETHER AS A GROUP. ONLY $114!
ALIGN 1 is a unique ballet starter course that will rapidly develop your ballet skill and serve as your foundation. We work to deeply ingrain the positions and movements into your muscle memory with our highly structured program that is built on concepts of how adults actually grasp movement. We strive for accurate form from the first moment, as we understand your brain is memorizing the technique as soon as you begin. We adhere to all the technical guidelines of classical ballet, but approach our process with an eye towards exercise science and our own experience from training hundreds of students.
We love and respect the traditions of classical ballet training, but are not held hostage by it. We believe in constantly evolving and experimenting to discover what works for each individual adult.
At the end of ALIGN 1, you will be able to perform in sequence with confidence all the basic fundamental movements of a classical barre. We have created a video library for you to review at home, and we think you will be impressed as to the amount of skill you will develop in the short period of 6 weeks. After completing ALIGN 1, you may continue to our 6-week ALIGN 2 and 3 workshops, where you will begin to dance in the center floor. After ALIGN 3 you may begin to attend our open enrollment classes (ALIGN 4 and 5) and work your way towards our pointe classes if you so desire.
We know of no other program so thoroughly targeted and designed for the adult dancer. Don’t take our word for it – read our 17 pages of positive testimonials.
WHY AUTHENTIC BALLET?
- Learn technical details that mold a dancers form.
- Authentic ballet provides a slow focused tempo that allows one to deeply connect with their body.
- Authentic ballet refines posture.
- Authentic training is not repetitive and remains intellectually challenging.
- Our training enables our students to go from beginner to point shoes.
- Go beyond the exercises and discover the art.
- Improv concentration.
- Enhance flexibility and develope muscle symetry.
- Not convinced? Read our blog post – Why Adults Should Study Ballet.