Please be detailed and specific when communicating with our customer service representatives. For inquires exact dates, times, and locations are appreciated. We will confirm all arrangements via email or phone.
MAKE UP POLICY
RESCHEDULING PRIOR TO YOUR WORKSHOP START DATE
If you need to reschedule your workshop or modifying attendance days we will assist you once prior to the start of your workshop.Specify exactly when you be out and what locations and times you would like to attend. Please use our make up class request page to submit your request.
If you need further arrangements after your first modification or after the start of your workshop we will charge an $18 assistance fee.Please refer to the MAKE-UP CALENDAR and complete the request form. You may submit all requests from our make up request page.
Please allow us at least 24 hours to respond to any request.
- Your class credits may be used for any open ALIGN class or use to drop into a workshop that has available space if you have previously completed that level of workshop.
- MEMBERSHIP credits must be used during the month in which they are activated. Unused MEMBERSHIP credits do not accumulate over time.
- Your MEMBERSHIP commitment is for a minimum of 3 months. After the first initial 3 billing cycles have been completed you may then cancel in writing 30 days prior to your next billing cycle. Please email your cancellation notice to Contact@AlignBalletMethod.com. We will contact you to confirm this cancellation.
- Your MEMBERSHIP will be billed on a monthly basis to your card on file until you notify us of your cancellation.
- Your MEMBERSHIP is Non – Transferable.
- You may temporarily FREEZE YOUR AUTOPAY once per year for a fee of $15. We will freeze your membership and auto payments after receiving a request.
- CLASS PACKAGE credits expire 365 days after your FIRST VISIT. We will not extend this expiration.