Our best pricing is now based on a 1 TIME ONLY INTRODUCTORY OFFER.
From March 17th – May 17th 2017 those who do not have a current membership, active class package or who are not enrolled in a workshop will have the to next 60 days to consider join our membership at our INTRODUCTORY RATE.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE CURRENT LIVE CREDITS
Those who have an active 5/10 pack or those working their way through the workshop system will have 30 days from the completion/expiration of their last credit/workshop to join our membership at our introductory rates during 2017.
INTRODUCTORY RATES ARE NOT PURCHASED ONLINE
To join at our intro rates please email us at Contact@AlignBalletMethod.com and we will assist you. Or call 323-863-5501. Press * to leave a message.
MEMBERS RECEIVE OUR BEST PRICING AND OTHER PERKS.
- Miss Class? You receive one late cancel per month. – must email ALIGN after absence.
- 10% of all ALIGN branded gear.
- Priority Waitlist – be the first to be bumped into a sold out class if a spot opens.
- Discount rates on our summer program.
- 10% of extra class packages. (Some students like to buy a packages to supplement their memberships)
- GO CITY WIDE! – Use your member credits for any class/workshop city wide
Introductory Rate Non-Introductory Rate4 = $76 4 = $96
8 = $136 8 = $156
12 = $180 12 = $200
16 = $224 16 = $244
20 = $260 20 = $280
Unlimited = $320 Unlimited = $340
NON MEMBERS MAY STILL ATTEND USING CLASS PACKAGES!
MEMBERSHIP TERMS OF PURCHASE
The rate agreed upon in your initial introductory membership pricing offer is a one promotion pricing for 24 months from March 1, 2017. (You current rate will be guaranteed thru April 1, 2019. We reserve the right to increase rates after April 1, 2019)
If you cancel your membership, you will no longer be able to access this special introductory membership rate but will be allowed to restart a membership at the non-introductory rate at any time or purchase class packages.
Everyone may take advantage of this opportunity within the next sixty days.
After May 17th students may purchase the intro rates with these defined 30-day grace periods parameters:
- Within 30 days of your first visit to an open class. (new students only)
- Within 30 days after the completion or expiration of a current class package.
- Within 30 days after completing your ALIGN 3 WORKSHOP.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- You will be auto-billed to your card on file and class credits will be added every month on the billing date of purchase or a date you select.
- You may pause your membership for 1 billing cycle once every 12 months and we will extend your live credits 90 days so you do not lose them. (ONLY one pause per year – we will not be making exceptions. Please don’t ask.)
- Your membership is an initial minimum 3 months commitment. You will be obligated to make the minimum first 3 payments.
- After completing your initial 3 month commitment you may cancel your membership by emailing Contact@AlignBalletMethod.com 30 days prior to your next billing date. (30 day notice of cancellation)
- Membership credits applied to your account must be used within your 30 day billing cycle or they expire.
WHAT IF THE ALIGN SCHEDULE CHANGES?
We reserve the right to modify our schedule at anytime. Infrequently a studio has closed or we’ve had to eliminate a class. We attempt to manage these issue to your satisfaction. If a disruption occurs which causes you the inability to conveniently use your credits we will modify your membership to an appropriate level or cancel your membership and refund your unused credits. You will be allowed to repurchase a membership at our introductory rate if we are able to resume service in your area.
Class rates are discounted as a reward for your loyalty. Your commitment enables us to continue and improve our program for the benefit of our community. ALIGN must have a solid revenue base to provide the dynamic multi level city wide program we have created.
MEMBERSHIP FOR WORKSHOP STUDENTS?
Membership is a great way to save money on workshops. Dedicated workshop students are encouraged to save money through our membership program if they will be attending multiple workshop classes per week. We will manually apply your membership credits to your selected workshops. Your membership will continue as you graduate to our open class schedule.
If you have any questions regarding this email, your purchase, or our policies please email us at Contact@AlignBalletMethod.com and include your mobile number. We will call you for a personal consultation.
Your open class credits may be used for any open ALIGN class or used to drop into a workshop that has available space if you have previously completed that level of workshop.
MEMBERSHIP credits must be used during the month in which they are activated. Unused MEMBERSHIP credits do not accumulate over time.
Your MEMBERSHIP commitment is for a minimum of 3 months. After the first initial 3 billing cycles have been completed you may then cancel in writing 30 days prior to your next billing cycle. Please email your cancellation notice to Contact@AlignBalletMethod.com. We will contact you to confirm this cancellation.
Your MEMBERSHIP will be billed on a monthly basis to your card on file until you notify us of your cancellation.
Your MEMBERSHIP is Non – Transferable. 6. You may temporarily FREEZE YOUR AUTOPAY once per year for a fee of $15. We will freeze your membership and auto payments after receiving a request. SEE DETAILS
CLASS PACKAGE credits expire 365 days after your FIRST VISIT. We will not extend this expiration. Please do not ask. Thank You.